Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018: Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt .of India has Notification released online applications for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018
- Type of Employment: Central Govt Job
- Name of Organization: Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt .of India
- Number of Posts: 1054
- Job Location: All over India
- Post Name: Security Assistant (Executive)
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education
- Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination.
- (Field experience in Intelligence work is desirable)
- Not exceeding 27 years
- (For details please go through Official Notification Carefully)
- Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowance. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C]
- Written Exam
- interview/personality test.
- Gen and OBC category ( Only male candidates)- 50/-
- SC/ST,Ex-servicemen*& female candidates -Nil
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible can apply ONLINE through MHA’s official website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS Portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only
Instructions to Apply:
- visit to Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt .of India Careers page at official website www.mha.gov.in or NCS Portal (www.ncs.gov.in) Eligible applicants are advised to open the online application form.
- fill your Educational qualifications, skills and related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fees as per the category. Complete the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Application Form with the essential data.
|Start Date to Apply Online||20.10.2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.11.2018 (till 11:59 pm)|
|Closing Date for Deposit of Fee (Online and Offline)||13.11.2018|
Note: All such candidates must have registered on or before the closing date. Candidates depositing fee offline are required to take the printout of challan before 23: 59 hrs on 10.11.2018.
Note: There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. There would be cut -off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under:UR-35,OBC-34 & SC/ST-33 (all EX-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz. UR/OBC/SC/ST). On the basis of their performance in Tier- I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- Tier- II examination will be of qualifying nature. (Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in
- Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list)
Note: All candidates appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam ,I.e.interview/personality test.
|ITBP Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Army Recruitment 2018|
|UAS Recruitment for Assistant|