Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) 54 Posts. It is hereby notified that online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are qualified as on the last date fixed for submission of applications for Direct Recruitment of 54 Posts of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) on the Establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru, through online. Apply Before Last For High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Posts.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 For Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of the Posts||Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)|
|Appointing Authority||High Court of Karnataka|
|No. Of Vacancies||54|
|Salary||44,900/- to 1,42,400/-|
|Qualification||As per Notification|
|Method Of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Employment Category||Karnataka Govt Recruitments|
|Application Start Date||07-03-2022|
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment Last Date||07-04-2022|
1) Method of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 For Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)
Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment) Rules, 1973, as amended from time to time and the High Court of Karnataka Service (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984, as amended from time to time.
2) Minimum Qualification For Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer):
- SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or its equivalent examination. OR Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board. Note: Preference will be given to those who are graduates.
- Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand. OR Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand; and
- Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent qualification. IV.Must have Knowledge of operation of Computers.
- Note: Knowledge of operation of computers in this rules means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an Institute imparting computer education.
3) Scale of Pay:
44,900/- to 1,42,400/- with admissible allowances as per High Court of Karnataka (Officers & Officials) Revised Pay Rules 2018 (Level-7).
The applicant, if appointed, shall be on probation initially for a period of two years or for extended period, if necessary.
5. Age limit:
As on the last date of submission of online application, the applicant must have attained the age of 18 years in respect of all categories and not attained the age of:
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of Other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III-B of Other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in the case of a person belonging to General Merit.
2) Not withstanding anything contained in Rule 6 of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977,
- In case of an applicant who is working or holding a post under the Government or a local authority or a Corporation established by a State Act or Central Act or established by the Government under a State Act or Central Act and owned or controlled by the Government the age is relaxed by the number of years during which he/she is or was holding such post or ten years whichever is less;
- In case of a candidate who is an Ex-serviceman – the age is relaxed by three years plus the number of years of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces of the Union;
- In case of a candidate who is a Person with benchmark disability (Physically Challenged) – the age is relaxed by ten years;
- In the case of a candidate who is widow – the age is relaxed by ten years; 3) The minimum and maximum age limit shall be as on the last date fixed for submitting applications through online i.e., 07.04.2022.
6) Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Mode of Selection:
Selection to the post of Assistant Court Secretary(Stenographer) will be made on the basis of performance in the following Tests:
|Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for passing the test|
|1.||Shorthand and Typing
|Grand Total||120 Marks||70 Marks|
- Note: As per Rule 5 of the High Court of Karnataka Service (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984 eligible candidates will be called for Shorthand and Typing Test in the ratio of 1:5 as against the number of posts notified in the respective categories.
7) Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Method of Application and fee:
The candidates shall submit their applications through online on the High Court of Karnataka website https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php and before submitting the applications, the candidates shall read the instructions Annexed thereto thoroughly. Applications sent/ submitted by any other mode other than online will not be considered.
(a) The candidates belonging to General Merit and Other Backward Classes [other than Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category- I and Persons with benchmark disability (Physically Challenged)], shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category–I and Persons with benchmark disability (Physically Challenged), shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) prescribed for the post, by any of the following mode of payment.
(i) Online Payment: On submission of online application, the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
(ii) Challan Form: On submission of online application, the candidates shall download the Challan through the SBI online payment gateway link as mentioned in the online application, in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System need to support PDF reader-like Adobe, Acrobat)
(b) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
8) Last date for submission of application and payment of application fee:
- To avoid last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to submit the online applications well in advance. The website will accept the applications round the clock upto 07.04.2022 till 11.59 p.m.
- For payment of fee through Online or Challan 12.04.2022 (within Bank working Hours).
9) Candidates Claiming Reservations:
As per Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification
10) Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|General Instruction to the Candidates||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online|