Indian Coast Guard Recruitment: Hai guys Today we coming with letest defence job. we now providing you to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment detailed information and other details. Who seeking Indian Coast Guard here is a Best opportunity to those. Indian Coast Guard released notification for Various Assistant Commandant Posts. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Application starts on 18.11.2018 and you must apply before 30.11.2018 on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
- Job Location: All Over India
- Total No.of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- General Duty
- General Duty (SSA)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)
- General Duty & General Duty (SSA): Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): Applicants holding current / valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) ssued / validated by Director General of Civil Aviation ( DGCA).Minimum educational qualification- XIIth Pass (Physical and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Law: Applicants who have completed Degree with law or equivqlent from a recognized Institute.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
indian coast guard salary: Rs.56,100-2,05,400/-
- Short List
- Written Test
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Indian Coast Guard Official website page in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.
Instructions to Apply:
visit to Indian Coast Guard Careers page at official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Eligible applicants are advised to open the online application form.
- fill your Educational qualifications and related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self attested copies of all relevant and Important documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application (Examination) fees as per the category. Complete the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Application Form with the essential data.
- Start Date: 18.11.2018
- Last date : 30.11.2018