ITBP Recruitment 2018 notification to fill 101 Vacancies for the post of constable (GD) under sports quota has been released by the (ITBP) Indo-Tibetan Board Police Force. ITBP Inviting applications from Eligible/meritorious Male and Female Sports candidates for Group ‘C’ Constable [Non-ministerialand Non-gazetted] Application will be Start from 15 October 2018 Eligible candidates must apply before 14 Nov 2018 till 11.59 PM.
In this Post we are providing to you detailed information about job selection process, eligibility, salary structure and how to apply for this job.
ITBP Recruitment Details
- Organization Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Type of Employment: Central Govt
- Number of Posts: 101 (Sports Quota)
- Job Location: All over India
- Post Name: Constable (General Duty)
|Number of constable (GD) Post
|S. No.||Candidates||No. Of Posts|
- Min age : 18 years
- Max age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is as per Notification
- Candidates Who have completed a 12th class or equivalent course from recognized institution.
- Rs. 21,700/- > Rs. 69,100/-
- General/OBC/Candidates- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serv/Female Candidates- Nill
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible can apply via online in official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
Instructions for Application submission:
- visit to ITBP Careers page at official website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Eligible applicants are advised to open the online application form.
- fill your Educational qualifications, skills and related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fees as per the category. Complete the ITBP Recruitment Application Form with the essential data.